Sunday, August 29, 2010

PFL: When The Stars Go Blue by Caridad Ferrer

There are many different memes out there for bloggers to feature the books they're really, really looking forward to. Unfortunately, none of them really meet my needs as I tend to find books I consider my possible future loves in droves rather than one at a time. And I don't feel like featuring those books in droves either. When I fall for a book before its pub date, that usually means something! That means, from now on, you will occasionally (or for the next few weeks: quite some days) find this new feature here.



When The Stars Go Blue by Caridad Ferrer
pub date: November 23, 2010

Summary from Goodreads:

Based on the famed Carmen story, it's a love triangle taking place over a summer against the backdrop of competitive drum & bugle corps.



I absolutely love the Carmen story ever since one of my music teachers introduced us to it in class about 15 years ago - I just need to read this!



1 comment:

Collegiate Bookworm said...

What a great pick! I loved Carmen too- can't wait for this one!

Kerleisha @ Collegiate Bookworm