Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August summary

This was such a sad month regarding the DNFs! I can't believe I dumped three sooo promising books *sigh* I don't know what was wrong with me this month. I read some awesome books, but these three books sounded right up my alley and then the main characters all just got on my nerves big time! At least, I know I finished some quality literature both with Shakespeare's play and the German book On Borders and a whole bunch of other great books. That is somewhat of a consolation!

added
161) William Shakespeare: Twelfth Night
162) William Shakespeare: King Lear
163) William Shakespeare: The Merchant of Venice
164) Samantha Mackintosh: Kisses For Lula
165) Ally Carter: Only The Good Spy Young
166) Sarah Mlynowski: Gimme A Call
167) Katherine ChloƩ Cahoon: The Single Girl's Guide To Meeting European Men

read
60) Jennifer Echols: Major Crush
61) Florentine Dame & Elizabeth Weydt: An Grenzen (On Borders)
62) Teri Hall: The Line
63) William Shakespeare: Twelfth Night
64) Nora Roberts: Vision in White
65) Louise Rennison: Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging
66) Lisa McMann: Wake
67) Lindsey Kelk: I Heart New York
68) Kristan Higgins: Too Good To Be True
69) Rick Riordan: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief

DNF
4) Sydney Salter: Swoon At Your Own Risk
5) Lionel Shriver: Double Fault
6) Sydney Salter: My Big Nose And Other Natural Disasters



No comments: