Saturday, August 21, 2010

PFL: The Frenzy by Francesca Lia Block

There are many different memes out there for bloggers to feature the books they're really, really looking forward to. Unfortunately, none of them really meet my needs as I tend to find books I consider my possible future loves in droves rather than one at a time. And I don't feel like featuring those books in droves either. When I fall for a book before its pub date, that usually means something! That means, from now on, you will occasionally (or for the next few weeks: quite some days) find this new feature here.



The Frenzy by Francesca Lia Block
pub date: September 28, 2010

Summary from Goodreads:

When she was thirteen, something terrifying and mysterious happened to Liv that she still does not understand, and now, four years later, her dark secret threatens to tear her apart from her family and her true love.



From this very short summary, I'm already intrigued and very curious. What is Liv's secret? What happened when she was thirteen? And how will it all pan out for her? I can't wait to find out!



1 comment:

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

hey, there's an award over at my blog for you:

http://kapri-bookfanatics.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html