Sunday, October 25, 2009

End of Event meme

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

Basically every hour since Hour 17... But if you really want me to decide Hour 23.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett
13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

What is there to improve? it's perfect, you're doing an awesome job!

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

As usually I loved the mini-challenges.

5. How many books did you read?

Finished 4.

6. What were the names of the books you read?

MaryJanice Davidson: Undead and Unreturnable
Jay Asher: 13 Reasons Why
Will Eisner: The Spirit
Alan Bennett: The Uncommon Reader

7. Which book did you enjoy most?

??? No clue! I loved them all so much for different reasons...

8. Which did you enjoy least?

See question #7

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

I was a reader.

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

Definitely! Now off to more reading and then calculating how much I'm donating!

7 comments:

katrina said...

Well done, you were fantastic :D

Eva said...

I've read both of your book recommendations, and I agree they both make excellent read-a-thon books! Congrats on finishing 4 books-I couldn't pick a favourite either. :) And it's so awesome you're donated to charity as well!

Violet said...

oooh 13 Reasons Why, I have that in my TBR, I wonder why I didn't include that in my TBR for readathon

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

You did a great job with those books. Glad to see that you had a good time!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot!
Violet, keep 13 Reasons Why until the next read-a-thon, if you are patient enough. It's a great read for that occasion :-)

Jodie said...

Congrats on your total!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jodie :-)