Friday, December 06, 2013

Everything changes...

When you have a child, everything changes. Priorities shift, your interests change to some degree, and you no longer have as much time as you used to have. And it is an absolute joy! The mister and I have been talking about how it is incredible how such a tiny thing can take up so much of your heart. This precious little boy that came into our lives as a big surprise is now 4 months old. He smiles and laughs so much and we couldn't be happier. However, it has taken its toll on my reading. I believe I only finished two books so far, but I am working on two books right now. Well, I may have read more books, if you allow me to count the picture books I read to the precious boy. With the new interests and other things I am now working on apart from books, I may implement a few non-bookish themes here. This will still be a book blog for the most part, but I want to share other things here as well. So I hope you will stay tuned for what I have coming up for you!


No comments: