Monday, November 14, 2011

Life...

I have to apologize again. I so wanted to be back again, but life had other plans.

I have to read a bunch of books for class, which takes some time & I'm actually nowhere near through with the whole stack. They are good and interesting, but taking notes and re-reading them can be a real pain.

On a much brighter note, one of my cousins visited us in Germany and she and I went on a trip to Salzburg for a few days. She is a huge fan of The Sound of Music, so we took the tour - and I hadn't even seen the movie!

And right now, I'm dealing with the pleasures of a root canal. as I have a phobia where dentists are concerned, this is obviously a less optimal situation.

I hope this at least explains my absence a bit. I will try to post a review later today & maybe I can even work on one or two more.

No comments: