Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Comments

So, I've had it. For the past months, I had to deal with spammers all over the place, even though I had set everything so that I actually checked comments before they appeared. However, I don't have the time or patience to deal with those comments where Anonymous says that my point is valuable - and then adds a link that has absolutely nothing to do with the this blog or reading or anything similar. (Dear Anonymous, I don't give a damn, what you think and also not about your link... It's not only annoying, by now, I believe it's abusive!)

Hence, I'm afraid if you aren't some sort of registered user, you will no longer be able to commment - however, if you would like to say something, you're always welcome to send me an e-mail. I love getting e-mails and I will reply. So, there's that. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but my patience is not the best these days, being stretched all over the place by all that's on my plate. I hope you understand this!


No comments: