Sunday, January 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (Jan 25)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event exploring the books I found in my mailbox and is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie. To join in, please visit Kristi's blog!

My voice is still not what it used to be, so no vlog this week either. I usually like doing a vlog for this event, but well, maybe next week.

This week I got:


Rachel Ward: Numbers
Somewhat early, and I can't wait to read it! When Jem looks in people's eyes, she can see the date they will die.


Jen Nadol: The Mark
A debut novel I'm really curious about. I read so much about it already!


Jaclyn Dolamore's Magic Under Glass
I'm curious to see the new cover the publisher will use, so maybe I will just get another copy once it is out with the new cover as well. I took a short peek at the girl on the cover and while I wasn't sure from the pictures I had seen online, looking at the cover in front of me, I can see the controversity. She is definitely pale for a character who is supposed to be "of darker skin".


7 comments:

Stephanie said...

These look great! I am looking forward to The Mark.

Brooke Reviews said...

These all look good :) Hope you enjoy them!

YA Book Queen said...

Numbers looks cool! I hope you enjoy all your books! :)

Little Miss Becky said...

Looking forward to all three of these!! Enjoy them!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

I'm looking forward to all of them. I'm following you from Friday Follow.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

chocowafer said...

I want to read Magic Under Glass! It's been getting so many good reviews despite the issue of the cover.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I'm sure I'll have a wonderful time reading them :-)