Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Another attempt?

Hi everyone,

So, I am not the best of bloggers these past three years. And I am really sorry about that. It was definitely not intentional, but life just happened and still happens - and when family or university call, they definitely are high up on my list of priorities. During this time I have taken all the classes I still needed to take in order to register for my final exams and my thesis, and this is where I am now. I am in the middle of writing my thesis in a field that is relatively new and on a topic that has not been researched all that much yet. This means I am busy, busy, busy with attaining test subjects, reading up on how to do case studies - which I have never done before - and all the little details this entails. It also means I have a lot of fun doing something I truly enjoy, but in the end, it is still work that needs to be done within a certain time frame, and so I am busy with it for the most part.

For blogging, I have decided that I want to get back into it at least to some degree. However, for me this means I will blog whenever I have read a book, which realistically may not happen regulary. So far for this year I am working on my 24th book of the year. In the past, this would have been nothing for me! I was reading 100 books per year, no doubt about it, but at the moment, this just is not happening. It is sad, but I do realize that I spend so much time doing other things that are also necessary, so I am okay with it. I will post book reviews whenever I have something to actually talk about, but I will also try to keep you in the loop with what I am reading. This means that I will not have a real schedule, but work with what I have. For today, I have a review scheduled, actually. It will go up later today and I can tell you already that it was a book I truly enjoyed!

Also, to get a bit more content on here, I will make my works come true. I have had a crush on beauty-related items for years, and I have kept it under covers because I felt odd talking about it. I learned about makeup relatively late in life and almost everything I know I had to figure out on my own / with the help of the internet. That means I really am doing things how I feel they should work. Nonetheless, I am a bit of a researcher here, so I know what to look out for to work with my skin - and especially my ever so pale skintone! So, I will add in posts about this aspect of my life here and there as well. I hope you bare with me there. It would be nice to go on this journey with you!

Love, Kat


No comments: