Saturday, April 21, 2012

Readathon progress check

Introduction Meme

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? - Germany
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? - I don't have a stack, I'm just using my shelves & my Kindle
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? - The pizza tonight, I guess. With double chocolate chip cookies for dessert
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! - I need a break & I'm homesick :(
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? - I no longer have a stack and I will not even attempt to update this blog post regularly. Wheneve I find the time or need a break, you'll hear from me.

It's now 3:53pm here and we're almost two hours into the readathon. I started the readathon with a phone call from a friend. And I've already finished my first book: Clarity by Kim Harrington. Now I'm picking book #2...

I'ts now 7:35pm, we're in hour 6 of the readathon and I just fell asleep soon after the last update. I had picked a book before that though: Heart on my Sleeve by Ellen Wittlinger. But I'm not feeling it. I can't explain it, but it doesn't seem to be the book for now. Off to pick another book!

FINALE
I read for a total of 9 hours and 38 minutes (according to the stopwatch on my iTouch). I finished another book, a real chunkster by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. And if I remembered the title, I'd mention it already... -.-


12 comments:

Julia said...

ENDLICH! Ich bin alle Links durchgegangen und endlich habe ich wen aus Deutschland gefunden!
Frohes Lesen!

Unknown said...

Ah, wie cool! Ich hab es noch gar nicht geschafft, mal durchzusehen. Sind wir die einzigen Deutschen?
Bin gerade auf deinem Blog :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

Unter den ersten 100 sind wir die einzigen Deutschen. Ich hab auch das Gefühl, dass 75% der Leser aus Texas kommen. Sehr spannende Sache ;)
Weiter hab ich nicht geguckt, weil ich auch irgendwann mal mit lesen anfangen musste :D Gleich mach ich aber mal Pause und gucke weiter. Vielleicht lässt sich noch der ein oder andere finden.

Unknown said...

Ja, Texaner scheinen sehr gerne zu lesen ;) Aber kann mans ihnen verübeln? Die haben ja jetzt schon gemein-schwüles Wetter! Da wär ich auch lieber mit nem Buch drinnen wo die AC ist XD

Ich beende meine Pause jetzt wieder und hoffe, dass die Küche *mein* ist. Ich hab Hunger & will dann auch dort weiter lesen. Das Licht ist besser. Ich warte gespannt, vielleicht findest du ja noch wen. Es kann sein, dass Lenore mitmacht, die wohnt in Frankfurt. Wobei sie dieses Jahr vllt auch zu beschäftigt ist...

Unknown said...

Btw, ich hab mal meine Mehrfachposts gelöscht. Es wurde und wurde nix angezeigt - und plötzlich warens viele. Aaaaaahhhhh!!! -.-

Julia said...

Ich war kurz schockiert, denn ich hab auch gleich sieben Emails bekommen. xD
Okay, das mit den Texanern kann ich nachvollziehen. Ich bin schon ab 20 Grad lieber drinnen und lese.
Ich hab den Rest nun durchgeguckt und habe niemanden gefunden. Eine aus Spanien, die ebenfalls so eine blöde Zeit hatte und eine Handvoll aus dem UK, aber keine Deutschen leider.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

You are doing great! Hang in there. Sorry you are feeling homesick today.