Friday, April 30, 2010

April summary - the hopeless edition!

Hopeless! That's the simple statement that fits best with the situation on Mt. TBR... Especially because there was no need to get my own copies of both Taken by Storm and Swoon at Your Own Risk! The copies for the book tours are still on their way to me. So yes, I'm one gigantic hopeless case when it comes to my book collection.

new additions
53) Jill Shalvis: Instant Temptation
54) Lauren Bjorkman: My Invented Life (International Book Tour book)
55) Avi Primor: ... mit Ausnahme Deutschlands (German book)
56) J.A. Yang: Exclusively Chloe
57) Rachel Hawkins: Hex Hall
58) William Sleator: Fingers (doesn't really count in the TBR stacks)
59) Carlo Goldoni: Arlecchino
60) Beth Fantaskey: Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
61) Entschuldigung, sind Sie die Wurst (German book)
62) Batya Gur: The Saturday Morning Murder
63) David Remnick: The Bridge - The Life and Rise of Barack Obama
64) Gail Carriger: Soulless
65) Daniel Kehlmann: Ruhm (German book)
66) Eliette Abécassis: La Repudiée (The Repudiate)
67) Laurie Friedman & Ofra Amit: Angel Girl
68) August Wilson: Fences (for university)
69) Lynn Weingarten: Wherever Nina Lies
70) Meg Cabot: Safe House
71) Meg Cabot: Sanctuary
72) Meg Cabot: Missing You
73) Meg Cabot: Victoria and the Rogue
74) Meg Cabot: Nicola and the Viscount
75) Jennifer Echols: Major Crush
76) Heidi R. Kling: Sea
77) Angela Morrison: Taken By Storm (own copy)
78) Elizabeth Scott: Bloom
79) Abbott/de la Cruz/Friedman/Malkin: Mistletoe
80) Barbara Seranella: No Offense Intended
81) Sydney Salter: Swoon at Your Own Risk (own copy)
82) Martin Millar: Curse of the Wolf Girl
83) Jill Shalvis: Slow Heat
84) Lisa Kleypas: Secrets of a Summer Night
85) Lisa Kleypas: Devil in Winter
86) Lisa Kleypas: Scandal in Spring
87) Lori Foster: Back in Black
88) Sarah Ockler: Twenty Boy Summer (finally!!!)
89) L.M. Preston: The Pack


read
31) Batya Gur: Literary Murder
32) Lauren Bjorkman: My Invented Life
33) Lori Foster: Yule Be Mine
34) Daniel Kehlmann: Ruhm
35) Carlo Goldoni: Arlecchino
36) Laurie Friedman & Ofra Amit: Angel Girl
37) Lisa Kleypas: It Happened One Autumn
38) ELiette Abécassis: La Repudiée (The Repudiate)
39) Oscar Wilde: An Ideal Husband
40) Lisa Kleypas: Mine Till Midnight



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops forgot to say I stopped over from the Saturday Network :)

Anonymous said...

LOL - I feel for ya with the TBR pile. I just went through mine to find all the books I need to read and review. YIKES! You've got some great books tho :)

Unknown said...

Gotta say I LOVE this - OMG I Love it...I am soo with you, a hopeless addiction, we need a book-a-holic's intervention I think! :) Wonderful list...My TBR pile is huge too, your SOO Not alone!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Jill & Jenn! I really appreciate it :D

Unknown said...

Btw, without that "list of shame", it would look a lot worse *sigh* ;)