Friday, April 10, 2009

Another year has passed...

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday dear me,
Happy birthday to me!


Yes, it is true, I'm a year older now. Scary, huh? ;-)

25 years ago exactly now, this very second, I was born in a small town in Germany.

If anyone ever asks, I would love to get one of those one day:


Picture: http://easy-birthday-cakes.com Click on the pic to find the instructions! (They have great cakes there, go check it out!)

The Cookie Monster has always been my favorite! And I really hope I'll never feel too old to want one of those :-P

8 comments:

Lesa said...

Happy Birthday, Kathrin!

My husband, Jim, will be 60 tomorrow. We Aries are pretty special people!

Age is just a matter of mind. He feels old. I hope I never do. If you never do, you'll always want one of those cakes!

Hugs to my special "niece"!

Love,
Lesa

drey said...

Happy birthday, Kathrin!! 25, oh my! It's been a while since I was 25, lol! Hope it's a great day, & have a Happy Easter...

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot, Lesa! I hope Jim had a great birthday?
I really hope I'll also never feel old!
*hugs back*
Love, Kathrin

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot, drey! The day itself was interesting. My aunt, uncle and cousins came to visit us for the whole weekend :-)

Becca said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Kathrin! Sorry I missed the actual day.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Rebecca!
And don't worry about missing the date. I'm usually late with my birthday wishes.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot, Carol!