Monday, November 06, 2006

FIRC update

I'm still reading L'Ombre Sur Montparnasse, but I finished Truffled Feathers almost 2 weeks ago now, so it really is ime for me to update my FIRC info.

My up-to-date list of books to read till December 21, 2006 is:


want to's:

Maria Beaumont: Mis(s)fit
L'Ombre Sur Montparnasse
Sue Grafton: C is for Corpse
Cameron West: First Person Plural
Laurell K. Hamilton: The Laughing Corpse
Nancy Atherton: Aunt Dimity and The Good Deed

extra credit:

Azar Nafisi: Reading Lolita In Tehran
Tamar Myers: Gilt By Association
Jeanne Ray: Julie and Romeo
Meryl Sawyer: Lady Killer

My next FIRC read will most likely be Aunt Dimity and The Good Deed, but before I think I will be reading one of the three bookrings that are waiting to be sent on:
Chris Manby: The Matchbreaker
Madeline Wickham: Swimming Pool Sunday
Anita Diamant: The Red Tent

No comments: